Brother TN-420 verses Brother TN-450
We focus on saving you money while giving you great value. The Brother TN420 is a 1,200-page yield cartridge, and the Toner Brother TN 450 is a 2,600-page yield cartridge. So to us, it makes sense to sell you the Brother TN-450 for less than the price of the original Brother TN-420, and you get more than twice the page yield.
So this gets even better because we add extra toner so you will get 3,000 or more pages per cartridge. Also, follow the instructions below to configure your printer to continue to print when it thinks it is out of toner.
Brother TN-450 Compatible Printers
Brother IntelliFax 2840
Brother Intellifax 2940
About Our Brother TN-450 Black Toner Cartridge
Color: Brother TN450 black toner cartridge
Our Brother toner TN450 page yield is: 3,000 Pages
Condition: Remanufactured by 3R Ink and Toner to control our quality
Warranty: Our Brother TN450 toner refill have a two-year warranty.
Shipping: Free Ground shipping except for Alaska and Hawaii
Why the Brother HL-2270DW Toner From 3R Ink and Toner?
✓ We clean the empty Brother TN-450 toner cartridge to a like new condition so you can print the 3,000 flawless pages we promise you.
✓ The toner we fill the Brother TN 450 Cartridge with print so beautiful you won't be able to tell the difference from the original. This high-efficiency toner prints fine dark crisp lines and images from beginning to end.
✓ After everything is put back together we test the cartridges as a protocol to make sure everything functions like the original Brother TN 450 toner.
✓ We guarantee your satisfaction with two years warranty for your Brother TN450 toner refill.
✓ Our systems have been a huge success at saving our clients money year after year. Come on board and start saving with us today.
Get More Pages from Your TN 450 Brother Toner
Brother TN-450 Toner Page Yield
Many times people say “my toner didn’t last long enough.” The first thing to know is a page equals text covering 5% of an 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. If you are printing a lot of graphics or sheets of paper completely covered with the text you are most likely printing more than one page within a single sheet of paper.
Every Brother Toner has a reset gear that resets the printer toner counter to 100% when you install a new toner cartridge. So pages printed are mostly controlled by the printer, but we are here to help you get more.
The best way to monitor the page yield of your Brother toner is to:
1) Install the new cartridge
2) Print the printer’s “Printer Settings” report from the printer itself.
3) In this report, you will see the “
4) You have to save this number which represents the first page of the new cartridge.
5) When the cartridge is empty, you want to print the report again to get the “
Page Count,” which will represent the last page printed.
6) Now you can subtract the first "Page Count" number from the last "Page Count" number, and the difference is the number of pages printed with the cartridge.
For DCP, Intellifax, and MFC printers
1. Press “Menu”
2. Press “1” key "General Setup" then press "OK"
3. Press the down arrow to select “7” (sometimes “8” depending on model) to select “Replace Toner.” then press "OK"
4. The display will then show "Stop"
5. Press the up or down arrow to show “Continue.” then press "OK"
6. The screen will then display "Accepted"
7. You are done and can press “Stop/Exit.”
For HL printers
To set your HL printer for "Continue" mode press the [green go] button rapidly seven times and all the lights on the printer will flash twice; then a ready light will turn back on.
Once you have completed either of these procedures, your TN450 Brother Printer is set to continue printing until the print gets light on the paper.